perjantai 11. helmikuuta 2011

Kysymyksiä ja vastauksia

Britney vastaili eilen fanien esittämiin kysymyksiin.

Where is @Britneyspears doing the Q&A?
I’m at my house in Calabassas
 
if your boys reely want to be in the entertainment industry would u support em
Yes. I would support anything they had a love for.
 
What is your opinion on Global Warming? LOL jk xoxo. But seriously, Lady GaGa??
Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she’s a really interesting artist.

Are you finally going to come to South America on your next tour? By that we mean BRAZIL!
I’m thinking about tour right now and I would to visit a lot of places I didnt get to go to on my last tour….Especially BRAZIL!!!

Did u write any track on FEMME FATALE? How would u describe the album? <3
I would describe it as moody, edgy pop with A LOT of energy.I co-wrote a couple of songs. I think its some of the best work I have ever done
 

what is your fave movie of all time ?
I LOVE Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
 
have any plans for valentines day?!
No Valentines day plans yet
 
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE STARBUCKS DRINK?!
I love their Strawberry Frapuchino
 
Can we expect any ballad on FEMME FATALE?
There are a few mid tempos that could be considered ballads.
 
Will you YOURSELF give us an answer about the Grammy rumor?
I won’t be there and was never planning on going.
 
When can fans expect performances and promotion of hold it against me to begin??
I’m doing a lot of promo. There will be some major announcements in the next few days.

Would you like to do another movie? Crossroads completes 10 years.
Yes. I love to act and would love to be in a Todd Philips or Judd Apatow movie.

What do you think the comparison they make between you and Madonna?
It’s so flattering! I really LOVE Madonna and she has been a huge inspiration for me.

How do you like working with @thedoctorluke (from @IfUSeekPerryy)
I have a lot of history with #MaxMartin and @TheDoctorLuke so its always fun to collaborate with them. They make such incredible music.

Lisää kysymyksiä ja vastauksia löydät täältä.
Just want to say that I really love you guys and can’t thank you enough for the support throughout my entire career.
Gotta go. Busy day. I had so much fun! We’ll do this again soon….

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti