lauantai 5. maaliskuuta 2011

Ryan Seacrestin haastattelu!

Uudesta albumista:
“It’s, I think, my best work yet. I love the album, I actually listened to it on the way over here. It’s definitely something that you want to work out to. It’s definitely upbeat. Will.i.am’s on the record and I’m a dancer so it’s definitely something I can work with. It’s just really fun, it’s a really really fun record.”

Aikaisemmista töistä:

“A lot of the people that I worked on this record with, Max Martin, I’ve worked with him on several of my albums and so I love working with him. I stick to a genre of people that I’ve worked with for a while. And then I actually experiment as well, so I experimented working with Will.i.am and stuff like that, so that’s kind of how I work.”
Will.i.am:ista:
“Oh my God, he’s amazing! He’s so much fun and he’s funny and he’s a charm. I love him, he’s great. I love the Black Eyed Peas so when they told me I’d be working with him I was just like ‘oh my God, I can’t wait!’”

Yhteistyöstä muiden artistien kanssa:

“There’s a girl named Sabi that I’m working with, and she’s someone I’ve been wanting to work with for a while.”

Paras biisi albumilta:

“‘Til The World Ends’ is fun. I like it. It’s just good energy.”
Tulevasta ''GMA'' esiintymisestä:
“[I'm performing] three songs.”
Uudesta talosta:
“It’s fun, it’s a lot of fun.”

Jasonista:

“He’s definitely ripped. He just got on this health kick.”
Britneystä ja Jasonista:
“We’re really normal. We just like to watch movies, we work out a lot, we take walks.”
Treenaamisesta:
“I have a trainer. I’m on the treadmill for 30 minutes and we do a lot of cardio and running – he kicks my butt. You pay to hate your trainer, it’s so odd.”
Menestyksekkäästä kappaleesta:
“I’m a vibe person, I love ‘good mood’ songs and if it puts me in a good mood, it clicks for me.”

Tulevasta kiertueesta:

“Yes, I’m supposed to be going on tour.” Her manager Larry Rudolph added, ”early summer.”

Kuuntele koko haastattelu täällä. Britneyn ääntä on ihana kuunnella! Aivan mahtava haastattelu!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti